Friday, April 4, 2008

when time plays with your mind...

today is the 4th of april.. special day to me and probably to my friends in D&T class.. today is mr jackson's deathday and it has been a year alrdy...

i remember that it was an ordinary day in sch.. we had D&T and after the lesson, we were informed that mr jackson, our mentor for our project last year had died in a car accident.. sad sad day and we even had to attend a lecture after knowing the news.. no one was in the mood to listen... after lecture the grp of us got together and discussed whether to go for his wake.. and eventually only lenny, yong quan, weihao and myself could make it.. so we made our way down to my grandma's place.. i didn't know till then that he stayed in the same block as my grandma.. anyway moving on.. he's a great person to remember.. RIP mr jackson u r missed..

ok so today's the 4th of april.. it has been an eventful hols i think.. so erm.. i have been working before the week.. for arnd 8 weeks i think.. made a whole lot of friends older than me.. except for one who is still young at heart... mr tan chin han.. aka, ah fat.. haha! my mentor, who is like my brother way cooler, but as mischievious.. lol! li zheng quan.. he rocks :D did something wrong and he didn't scold me.. but i felt guilty too.. uncle derek! :D great manager.. my twice removed, uncle.. very far.. not direct.. ok anyway, he has taken great care of me.. the whole office rocks la! they make jokes like no one's business, play music like no one's business... play a lot la they all.. and they smoke.. omg.. i don like smokers... but all's forgiven.. at least they don smoke at me.. fullstop.. :D but i love the place!! pay is good too! the mama shop sells great keropok.. i buy a lot from the uncle.. basically, the company is great.. made a lot of friends.. treated my colleagues to donuts on my last day which was on thurs.. miss them still..

so this week, it is the start of slacking.. sunday went to T3 and treated my mum, grandma, sister to LErkthai... food was great :D gave my mum, dad, two grandmas $50 cause it was my first pay so yup, it is just the way bah... just had to give.. monday went to tk to get my testimonials for SP scholarship, talked to mr juffri abt poly life for arnd 1 hr and tried to find mrs neo but lessons were still on.. so no choice.. so had to fill up yellow form for testimonials under mr koh's instructions.. omg dislike the clerk.. everyone is good in TK except her.. so full of herself..

tues, went to SP with yong quan to hand up our application for scholarship.. brought my lappy for i don know what.. yq ah... u must help me carry my lappy arnd nex time.. haha! we had to go to his sch, on e mei shan and it wasn't the place.. so we asked a female teacher and she kindly took us to the road down to the building for alumni, student matters or smth office.. handed up our application.. and we walked back to the mrt which was at the opposite end of where we were.. that far.. walk walk walk and halfway mr ng wanted to collect his pouch and i didn't know where to collect and he guessed to go back to the office and he was right.. and the moment he got it, his eyes were literally glowing la... like small kid getting a new toy.. haha! and now he is more attached to sp.. omg.. this boy is like cute la.. he loved his pouch so much that i told him to start hugging it.. lol! so after which we walked back to train station and we talked abt stuff..

before that i was pondering real hard abt fate and choices.. both don seem to coincide together at all.. ok choices mean that we have to play a part to determine what happens.. that's the reason why we take exams.. fate means that everything is written in a book and ur life will go as plan.. so like it is the opposite of choices.. ok the definition is based on me... not proven.. and i asked yong quan, do u believe in fate? he said yes he does. 'so what abt choices?' and he told me, 'choices affect your fate in life' and yup it totally makes sense to me after that.. mr ng go be a philosopher.. i cant talk/discuss abt this with anyone cause everyone seems to be busy... bfftf is busy with issues with his friends and i am alright with that.. anthony is busy with PW, but he did listen to me abt the incident.. and he just gtg.. lol! miss him... haiz.. luckily i did go for PAE.. i got to know great ppl.. anthony, chengjie, jermyn my whole class... they rock.. miss them.. why no more outings!? :(

anyway, had a rough time last weekend... rough as in mentally.. had acjc carnival outing with the gang.. ama couldn't make it.. i personally don feel as attached as b4.. bfftf knows how i feel and erm.. i don know.. i rather write letters to teng and bfftf than them... ed! ok.. so long never talk to him liao.. shameless dude.. he made a lot of sense when we talked abt stuff... like a whole lot of stuff..like 3 hrs long.. ok i shld end this post.. mr ng, here's my blog and post.. need links nex.. long long way to go man..

title of this post? well, just this whole week of slacking has made me so sick of waiting that i rather sleep my way through.. when i wanna sleep while i was working, i cant.. and now when i don wanna sleep as much, i have to.. omg.. time plays with my mind... and fyi, karma does hit me real fast, good or bad.. so i am gg to do more good stuff..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home