Wednesday, July 2, 2008

feeling emotional

today is wednesday and it is the day which is kinda packed for me. this week is really interesting actually.. but eh kinda depressing week too..

tues, got eh back my DE paper.. one person got 100m... eh mr tang cheekit.. wonderful results! :D so eh i got 87.. haiz.. i think it is ok la.. because i didn't know how to do a few.. so yeah quite satisfied but eh not enough to be top 5%.. haiz.. oh ya now it is top 10%.. but eh must be in top 5% no matter what... so eh after school went hm and tried to study but end up sleeping.. omg.. was so tired..

wed.. emo-ed the whole day... got back EM today... like damn pissed off.. got 74.5... like sian la.. top scorer is cheekit agn.. 100m.. wah he ah,... haha! i bet he will get 100M for PEEE too... haha! well done to him man! haha! so eh i was kinda depressed over my results and like i smsed dory and thanks a lot dory! :D u cheered me up! haha! :D and also jane.. eh she helped me a lot with my questions.. haha! thanks jane! :D u understand me the best! and don care abt person A hor.. haha... i don care liao.. so after emo-ing the whole morn.. haha! and i was like laughing at myself.. cause the day b4 the paper, i was playing pool with ed, myung, roy and wes... haha! but they did very well so it is not an excuse for me to not do well.. kkk i will not do that agn.. :)

so eh after school had meeting with the other EEE peeps.. met my friends agn!! haha! victor, naz, lendl and robin :D yishun is my classmate so not counted.. haha! eh talked abt the stuff planned for us so yeah kinda a lot yet it helps in the future.. so i am gg to balance my time properly.. i think i wanna stay in school till 5pm everyday to do math and revision.. like don care.. who's with me?! :D i am motivated! yeah man!!! :D

then had japanese cultural exchange interview.. eh went bad i think? hope i can get in.. very interested abt it :D haha!

so to all my friends who are taking pcem paper tmrw, good luck! :D i will be up there too! haha! now go makan and then study haha! thank u dory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home